I have been in a very thoughtful mood lately about my loved ones. Certain things have happened in my life which remind me of how transient life is, how fleeting it is..In those times, I turn to my loved ones and remember them. Last night P and I hung out with some good friends and it was so nice. well before that we had dinner with my brother and sister in law which I really enjoyed. Then after we went and hung out and were up till about 4am, which for me is a big deal because I really don't do late nights much anymore... But it was just natural and fun. We were up talking about all kinds of random stuff, some things silly, so more philosphical..it was just nice to be around friends and be relaxed and enjoy each other's company.
I just think its so important to tell those you love that you love them and to let them know before its too late. Life is so short and we should just appreciate each other and not keep those feelings bottled up inside. I love so many people, and I feel like they know they are loved by me, but its always good to remind people. So, to my dear friends and family, I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww zhena jan:) so well said...really, so very true.
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks for the lovely post, so well said.
Oh, btw, did you see sami wrote to you on her own wall by mistake. check it out. :-)
Post a Comment