Monday, November 17, 2008

The Time is Now

Today we see the entire world is crumbling around us. Economic stability is lost, giant corporations are going out of business, people are losing their jobs, their homes and so much more. If ever there was a time where change was needed it is NOW. The change necessary is not anything we have ever had in the past. The vision needs to be a spiritual AND material one. It's been proven time and time again, the old ways just don't work. We need to stop focusing on our material needs only and start to see that the solution lies elsewhere. I believe the Baha'i Faith has the answers. I respect everyone's right to their own beliefs, but these are mine. I think the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh will guide the way and help humanity to live up to its great spiritual potential. I think its worth a few minutes of everyone's time to at least look into what the Bahai Faith teaches, and if you don't agree with it, so be it, but you never know, it might be the answer to all of your prayers!!!

*The Bahá'í Faith is the youngest of the world's independent religions. Its founder, Bahá'u'lláh (1817-1892), is regarded by Bahá'ís as the most recent in the line of Messengers of God that stretches back beyond recorded time and that includes Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Krishna, Zoroaster, Christ and Muhammad.

The central theme of Bahá'u'lláh's message is that humanity is one single race and that the day has come for its unification in one global society. God, Bahá'u'lláh said, has set in motion historical forces that are breaking down traditional barriers of race, class, creed, and nation and that will, in time, give birth to a universal civilization. The principal challenge facing the peoples of the earth is to accept the fact of their oneness and to assist the processes of unification.

One of the purposes of the Bahá'í Faith is to help make this possible. A worldwide community of some five million Bahá'ís, representative of most of the nations, races and cultures on earth, is working to give Bahá'u'lláh's teachings practical effect. Their experience will be a source of encouragement to all who share their vision of humanity as one global family and the earth as one homeland.


*I got this information from www.bahai.org. For more information, please visit the site directly or reach out to me and I will help however I can.

No comments: