Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sunny PR
I have been home now for 3 days. I got in late Wednesday night and must say it has been really nice being here. I am soaking in the sunshine and the feeling of warmth around me. It's a different culture and a different feeling from Europe. One I am much more accustomed to, and must say, tend to prefer. Doesn't make one better than the other, just better for me. I really feel so happy to be here right now and see so many people I knew and grew up with for so many years. I enjoy my 4 mile walks(though difficult)but so lovely to gaze upon the gorgeous blue water of the ocean while I walk and see all of the people on the streets as I walk by. I hope the time doesn't fly by, though I fear it might, but I am going to continue to soak it all in. And I know the best is yet to come!!! My best friend from growing up gets here soon, my sister gets here soon, and then my cousin's wedding in Cali. I can do nothing but smile as I think of it. I hope everyone reading this is as happy as I am in this moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Z hope your weather there is as AMAZING as ours, I doubt it but hopefully, good to see you having fun, really good stuff with the walks I should do that too, thanks for the reminder ;D !!!
take care hope to hear from you soon
much love
/Claire
P.S. people here are SOOO nice and friendly I LOVE IT!! :D
We are sweet Zhena! Happy for you and happy generally! There is so much to be greatful for. I think your trip came at a wonderful time and am so happy you were able to make the journey and enjoy such memorable times with your family and friends. Inchalah we too can travel home soon ( Sweden and Brasil). Keep up the extraordinary good work and before you know it the rewards will be a tousandfold! Stor kram!
Post a Comment