Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleep much?

Well I have been back exactly 8 days now but I STILL can't manage to get back to a normal sleeping pattern. Pretty much all of last week I was up till 5 am. For the past few days I have tried going to bed at a reasonable hour (11pm or midnight) but I am awake around 2 or 3 am and unable to fall back asleep until 6am...Last night I decided to stay up late so that i can then sleep the full time through. I was up till 2 but still I struggled to fall asleep and sleep well... The end result, i am EXHAUSTED!!! I really hope I manage to kick this jet lag or whatever it is and get back to my normal routine of midnight to 8am, or something like that...On the plus side, P has enjoyed having me awake, but I still would prefer to get my beauty rest...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed it is not a strong enough word, I have been FREAKING LOVING IT!! takes me back to the Hawaii Five-0 days, oh what days of unsurpassed beauty and joy they were, MASHALLAH!!!