It's mid February, the sun is shining outside, and things are looking up. I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a good year. Can't really pinpoint why exactly I feel that way, but I just do. I am sure the sunshine is greatly influencing my positive outlook today. It's amazing how dependent I really am on the sun..anyway, seeing sun makes me think about the fact that spring is only 2 months away(hopefully) and that I can start going for walks outdoors...and continue on this effort to get into shape...I have been going to the gym, but i don't enjoy that. I will really be happy when I can take nice long walks while its bright out. Speaking of, every day the sun goes down a little later here. It now sets around 5pm, which may not seem great to some, but it sure beats 3 pm... by end of March it will be setting close to 6pm and then once spring/summer are here it will be bright all day and night... can't wait!!!
I gave my Bebo (my dog) a hair cut, FINALLY!!! It took 2 hours and my hands are still cramped, but I got rid of all of the hair which had gotten clumped together and was just bad...he looks so skinny though..his hair literally weighed 3kilos..he is now only 7 kilos vs his normal 10...Anyway, I like that he is so light...I think he likes the shorter hair too. He seems happier...Must be something in the air...
My parents totally rock, they know why. My dad is off to see my Uncle today for a nice two week visit and I am hoping that it goes off without a hitch. I am sure they will both love it...I am not sure when I will make it home next, but hopefully it won't be in a million years...P is pretty good about trying to make me take trips to PR so we'll see...
I dont really have too many other things to talk about..life is good...i am OBSESSED with the twilight saga..new moon, the movie, can't come out soon enough..and it hasnt even filmed yet...Anyway, i am in a good mood, just felt like sharing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I dont think pretty good cuts it when we are talking about P he is freaking FANTASTIICC!!! but seriously you have to tone down this twilight thingie its embarrasing, i get you are having fun with it and all but you are not 8 years old, seriously now, anyway edwards is a RAGING closet case and bella will go to the insane asylum any day now, ok take care best wishes
much love
your BFF
Melissa
Heeey Z dawg your best bud Rachel here, how have you been?? XD i couldnt agree with melissa more, twlight is for nerds and sissies, seriously now, anyway im super psyched you are doing ok and that you are having fun, funny about the dawg hehe. ok Girl take care
Much love
XOXO
gossip girl aka
Rachel McCullan
why do your parents rock? you can email me privately about this if youd like...:)
No privacy needed, I just think they are very cool people!!! They did something nice for me, helped me out in a bind with my condo...anyway you know they rock...
Post a Comment