Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Life Update

It's been about a month since I last wrote anything here, so I guess its time I update everyone on my life the past month. Things have been going pretty well. Nothing spectacular has happened to me, but life is good nonetheless. P and I returned almost a week ago now from a wonderful week in Florida where we went on vacation, just the two of us, for the first time in a long time. We really had a fabulous time. The weather was delightful, truly perfect, in the mid 80's, sunny everyday, not too hot, but just right. We stayed at a very nice hotel and had an awesome 1 bedroom villa, went to the pool, jacuzzi, amusement parks, shopping, and ate out at some restaurants we don't have here. It was just what I needed. Upon our return, the weather was quite nice here. Spring has definitely arrived. I love seeing green everywhere. Things haven't fully bloomed yet, but they are getting there. My mood has been so much better recently and its probably due to a combination of factors, but truth be told, I honestly believe that 95% of the reason is the change in weather. I always knew I am affected by the weather, but never to such a great extent. It's amazing how that one thing can have such a tremendous impact on one's sense of well being.

I am looking forward to this summer and either having my parents come for a visit or my visiting them. Also, the Baha'i summer school is going to be really awesome this year, even better than last year, so I am excited about that. Work is getting busier which is a good thing. I hope it doesn't become too busy, but we'll see how it goes. Sorry for the long absence, I will try and write more frequently. Hope all of you who read this are doing well too!!! To my dear friend Tali, best of luck with your final exam tomorrow, its almost over!!!! So proud of you!!!

1 comment:

tmonajjem said...

tjena zhena, Loved your post! I am so glad you had a chance to have a proper vacation. Sounds like it was awesome!

Think of you all the time, even though hard to catch up these days with Ollie and all.

Hope you're well too sweetie and that the weather stays good the whole summer.