My husband came up to me earlier this week and suggested we implement a weekly date night. We can each come up with something fun we want to do and we will find one night a week to go on a date and do whatever we've come up with. Tonight is our first one and we are doing dinner and a movie. I am so happy we've decided to do this. I think its really important to keep that romantic spark alive. It's so easy to fall into the routine of life and marriage and sort of lose yourself in that and lose that spark that attracted you to each other in the first place. I don't know if we'll manage to keep it up, but I really hope we do. I think its a great idea. If anything, its nice to have a change of pace and get out of the house and be together for things other than errands. So, I am really looking forward to tonight.
On a different note, things are looking up at work, there is a role I am being considered for which means I will be losing my current job but most likely won't be out of a job altogether. We shall see how that turns out, but things are looking positive. Also, I am really looking forward to seeing my family next week to spend Thanksgiving with them. I think I'm going to have a blast. And later this year I'm going to Italy with my sister. So, while 2009 started out on a bit of a sour note and has been a tough year, it may just end on a great note...We shall wait and see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy for you :)
Post a Comment