Monday, March 31, 2008
Dream home?
I went and looked at apartments with P this weekend and found one that I am totally inlove with, only problem is I probably can't afford it. Basically, the way it works here is there is a starting price and then people make bids and the apartment goes to the highest bidder. I basically can only afford the starting/asking price, so I think I have a slim to zero chance of getting this place! It's kind of frustrating to find something so great and it not be a possibility. Also, its a bit frustrating because things that appear to be in my price range can quickly jump out of range with this bidding process! I almost feel like throwing in the towel. I mean I know I just need to be patient and things will work out. But its hard since I come from a system that is so different where if you know what you can afford you look for things in that price range and its basically easy to get what you want based on your price range....Arrgggh, sometimes I HATE having to adjust to different systems and customs from the ones I have been use to for the past 26 years!!! Oh well, this is a good test of my patience.... I will let y'all know when I finally do find a place!!! My guess is I will be spending the next several weekends still looking!!! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree the system you are in now is totally better than the previous 26 years. anyway for the good news, lat night cavs beat the phillies in a very tight game, well done
sincerely your buddy
/Melissa
Post a Comment