Thursday, April 3, 2008

And the Search Continues

The apartment I spoke of earlier is most definitely out of my grasp now. There are two families/people in a bidding war over it. They keep raising their bids and its now too much for me, which I expected. It's ok. I know it means this time it wasn't meant to be.

We are going to look at a few apartments this weekend and there is one we feel good about, but the concern would be if it went up a lot in price through the bidding process. Hopefully it won't, but you never know. We have to see it. it's quite possible that after seeing it in person we decide its not for us after all... The good thing is I am quite perseverant! So I will just keep looking and looking until I find a place! Though I would love it if that happened sooner rather than later.

My folks are coming to visit me in exactly 2 weeks from now, which I am really looking forward to. I wonder if I will have found a new place by then, probably not but who knows!!! I have scheduled vacation at work for the entire duration of their stay, so that is nice because it means I don't have to lose any time with them. We will probably do some sight seeing around town, but mostly just hang out together! I really can't WAIT for them to meet my dog, Bebo. He is such a character and I have been talking him up for a year now, so they can finally meet the little guy in person. I know my dad and Bebo are going to really hit it off, because Bebo is so playful and my dad loves dogs like that!!! Can't wait!!! Its funny, he's just a dog, but he brings me so much joy!!! i really do love him so much. everyday he does something that makes me laugh. I can't imagine how people could every be cruel to animals, most especially, adorable furry creatures like my little Bebo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg bebo is ridiculously cute!