Well its the start of a new year(Bahai New Year was March 21st), the spring is on its way and things are really looking up. P and I are still house/apartment hunting and though at times it can be frustrating, for the most part I think the whole process is quite fun, especially doing it together. Hopefully we will find something in the next few weeks. I will keep the blog posted on that.
In general, life is looking good. I have a feeling this will be a great year! Its sunny outside right now and that is representative of how I am feeling at the moment. I think the forecast for this year is sunny skies! I am really looking forward to it! :o)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Im soo stoked to hear you and P are doing well, David and I are doing really well too and we just bought a house by the lake near whyndagaidaberry and its simply awesome we are soo happy, you and P should come for a visit sometime soon, we can barbeque and have tons of fun down by the haunted lake that contains THE MANIGATOR half man half alligator FULL BAD ASS!! much love
your bestest friend
/Monica
Post a Comment