Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting Settled

We moved in on Friday and have been trying to get settled ever since. We LOVE the apartment so far, the neighborhood is great, everything seems pretty dandy thus far. I couldn't be happier to have moved. I am 100% certain my last apartment was full of mold, or something like that because for weeks I was congested, had asthma, and couldn't sleep. Two days after moving, I slept really well and most of my congestion is gone. Also, my asthma is much more under control. I have no doubt that in about a week, I will be totally ok!

Some of P's friends helped us move and it was incredible what they accomplished in such little time. It was tough, but now it is clear it was so worth it.

My little sister gets here in about 4 days and I can't wait!! I really realize how much I miss and need my family. I mean I always knew I loved them like crazy, but these days, I just feel like I need my own family around me. Life can get lonely sometimes, and those are the times, nothing makes me feel as good as my family does! Anyway, N and I are going to have a great time together, we both really need it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THREE DAYS!!!!

tmonajjem said...

It's -3 days now! Yuppy! Hope you're enjoying every minute of eachother's company. You are very blessed.