So its only a few days until Friday when we move to our new apartment. I really can't wait any longer!! The move itself will likely be painful, due to the enormous amount of stairs we have to go up and down in our building, but once we are out of here, it will be fantastic. I really couldn't be happier to be moving so soon!!! We also have some furniture shopping to do which is fun. Not happy about what it will cost, but that aside, the actual shopping and picking things out together is a fun process. Decorating the new apartment will also be fun!
Once we get into the apartment we will need to unpack and get it settled, but it will be good. My little sister is coming for a visit a week after we move in, so my goal is to get as much done before then as possible, though she knows it won't be perfect, but should be good enough.
I think this is going to be a good summer. Should be fun getting use to the new place and getting settled. Will also be fun throwing a housewarming party. I will post some pics once we have moved, but probably not on here, too available to the world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment