Ah Mr. Darcy!!! Enough said!!!! If you haven't read this book or seen the movie, drop what you are doing and go read it/watch it. Granted you must enjoy romance. This story is the classic romantic tale. I just finished seeing the latest version of the movie made staring Keira Knightley and I must say, no matter how many times I watch this movie(any version of it) I just never get tired! I mean really it is the epitomy of all things romance! I am so inlove with Mr.Darcy and the idea of him and elizabeth and their love.
As a woman who enjoys a good romance story, it just doesn't get better than this one!! I must say that we should all be so lucky to find such a true love like they did in the story. I realize its a glorified version and not all that realistic, but I still think its possible and does exist. I think once you do find that person you choose to spend your life with, and hopefully if you are lucky its a choice made for love rather than convenience, its so important to try and keep the romance alive. Keep things interesting. Tell your significant other that you love them, go on dates, be kind to them, hug them, kiss them, just be loving. I am a firm believer that one can keep the romance alive and a relationship doesn't have to settle into this state of just existing and being. I mean I also realize after 20 years with the same person sometimes you can fall into a routine and lose that "spark", but you most definitely can keep it alive too, as long as you make an effort to do so!!!
I think anytime I feel my relationship needs a boost (which its way too early in my marriage to feel that way so i haven't yet) I will remember pride and prejudice and what it is I love about romance and try to bring that back to life in my own relationship!!! Ah, love what a truly wonderful thing!!! All I want to do now is hug and kiss my hubby!!! hehe!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Romance is good and all but humour is the backbone to everything and the very root of life. So i hope that after 20 years even 200 years you shall have humour.
Much love
XOXO
Megan
Post a Comment