Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wonderful Day

I just got back from a peaceful stroll around the lake with P and Bebo. We were out for about 2 hours and it was so nice. The weather is really beautiful and warm right now. Bebo went for a swim for the first time. Actually we put him in the water, it wasn't voluntary, but he did great, though he doesn't appear to be over his fear yet. He also ran around and played on the shore, digging in the sand and rocks, and playing with sticks. He really loved it. All the while, I was sunbathing on the dock while watching him. P was also walking up and down the dock.

It was just such a relaxing way to spend part of our Saturday. I really loved it! Next time we go out, we will probably bring a picnic basket with us and have lunch. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy this nice family time in a beautiful place with not a care in the world. Some of us don't realize just how good we have it! It's good to remind myself how lucky I am so that when I feel down about something I can remember what I do have to be thankful for!!! Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i hear in the summer time Stockholm has one of the hottest climate in the world, and its true cuz i was there a summer once and WOW it was FANTASTIC, you are soo lucky to be there, i am soo jealous, GOD BLESS YOU,

your bestest friend

Megan

XOXO

Anonymous said...

dude i TOTALLY agree Stockholm SOOO ROCKS!!!

take care

love

Chase