Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 am ramblings

Well its 3 am and I just finished a book I bought yesterday. Don't you love staying up reading a good book and that feeling of just wanting to finish, no matter the time.. Only downside is I have work in the morning, but it was worth it. It feels like ages since I stayed up late reading a good, ficitional book, just for the sake of reading, not to deepen myself spiritually and read into the meaning of life, just reading for the sake of entertainment. In college, i spent countless saturday nights in my dorm reading, most would think "how lame", and maybe it was, but i loved it...

Anyway, now its late and I am here typing my post, not really about anything in particular...Oh look P just walked in the door, home from a night out with a buddy. I suppose i should probably be going to sleep, otherwise my head will be hurting at work tomorrow, but its been fun. Brings back some good memories of a more carefree time in my life! Ah those were the days!!!

No comments: