Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just for kicks...

Today I enjoyed some nice family time with my hubby and our doggie Bebo. I love our family time. It's so nice to be part of a family unit, even if it a small one right now, but one day, hopefully, it will expand. I enjoy spending time laughing with my husband and just enjoying the little things. Today one of those little things was taking pictures of our dog looking super cute. We managed to get him to literally sit in a chair while I was working and put my eyeglasses on him. He sat perfectly still and almost posed for the camera. He didn't move or try to shake the glasses off. It was very fun to watch and was a nice moment, can't really explain it, just that it brought me very much joy. See for yourself....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hahaha omg toooo cute!

i miss bebo!

tmonajjem said...

He is way too cute! I can't believe how still he sat! It looks like he is really working the camera. Akhei...moosh!

Zhena said...

hehe he is the best!!! i swear everyday he does something new to make me laugh..i love this little creature so much!!! glad others find him cute too!