Well I finally put my efforts where my thoughts have been for a while now. I set my mind into discipline-mode, which I am actually quite good at when I make the effort, and started a diet on Sunday. I also started exercising regularly. I have lost one pound so far. Hey its a start!!!But I feel good about myself, my ability to achieve my overall goal for weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. I also went in for an appointment this morning to have my cholesterol checked and some other key health factors. I have a meeting with the doctor next week to go over my results. I am certain this will all help me with my goals. So this part of my life feels pretty good right now.
Unfortunately, i have some issues with my apartment in the states that have come up which are causing me unnecessary stress. Long story short, my tenant is gone, and I need to find a new one, but my agent(whose services haven't been the best in terms of communication) is holding me up and not sending me necessary paperwork to get the apartment listed. The more time that passes, the more stress I feel because i NEED to get a tenant in there asap, as I REALLY can't afford to pay for the unit for much longer...It's just such a crappy situation, but I know a lot of people are much worse off than I am so I try not to fret over it so much!!! If you know of anyone who needs to rent a nice apartment in Atlanta, please let me know!!!
In about a week and half I am going to visit my sister and visit the Bahai Holyland. P and I are really looking forward to the trip. I will get to spend time with my sister which is always a good thing, and I can feel some spiritual rejuvination by just feeling closer to my Lord somehow. It is coming at the perfect time for me!
There isn't a whole lot else going on. I have been quite busy at work which is a good thing, though its been a bit stressful, but its ok, better than being bored. I am hoping to see my niece again this weekend(she was born 2 weeks ago), but we'll see..not sure yet, though it would make me very happy. Baby L is quite the cutiepie!!! Hope you guys(not sure who all reads this thing, but i have a few close friends who do) are doing ok!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! zhena joon, im so proud of you! and you are crazy good and ahieving your goals when you set your mind to them, so you'll do this! some thoughts on the apartment, youve probably already done this, but, have you thought about:
cragislist
facebook
googling other services which would let you list your apt?
Thanks - I know I can do it too! In fact, I lost another pound since I wrote this post. Anyway, I really appreciate the vote of confidence!! As for the apartment, yes I can use those tools, but in the past none of the people who contacted us via those mediums were serious...but if nothing happens soon, i will post something on those sites..
worth a shot at least!
Post a Comment