Sunday, November 9, 2008

Half way there - success is in view

I have officially lost 5.1 kilos since I started my diet and exercise program a little over a month ago. That is a bit more than 11lbs. I am feeling very proud and also feeling like I can do this. My initial goal was to lose 10kilos by the end of this year, I am halfway there. Once I reach that goal, I will likely set another one. Either way, its a good thing! I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am so happy that I have stuck to this and am FINALLY going about weightloss in a healthy manner. I have done so many diets in my life and yo-yoed in my weight loss and gain, but now I think this is the right way to do it and will make keeping off the weight more easy. I've been moderate, i mean if i really feel like having something then i do, just in small quantities, and i am very good about exercising regularly. Anyway, just sharing a bit of my success with those of you who have cheered me on and supported me, I really appreciate everyone's vote of confidence, it's paying off!!! 5 more kilos, here I come!!!

3 comments:

tmonajjem said...

Never had any doubt that you could do it! Those five kilos will just melt off by December, for sure.Congratulations!!! so Happy for you!

Anonymous said...

yahhhh!! you're doing sooo well!

Zhena said...

thanks guys - i really appreciate it!!!