Sunday, March 22, 2009

Near Misses...

My little sister has had quite a few "near misses" lately in terms of potentially fatal accidents. She blogged about the latest one yesterday see ("too close" at http://nasaka.blogspot.com/). It was a bit scary to read for me as her sister - but she's right one never knows...It got me thinking, how many "near misses" have all of us had? How many of those were a consequence of sheer coincidence like if you had stepped out 5 seconds later you would have been hurt, etc vs, how many were truly God's protection? Does it even work that way? Does God ever intervene? I believe He does. I just don't know how many things are luck vs intervention, or if there is such thing as luck and circumstance... I bet we would all freak out a little bit if we knew just how many times we did actually come close to death without even knowing it... I think this life is a much bigger mystery than any of us will ever truly understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

agree completely!

M said...

some times prayers of loved one's can change the course .love m