Well another weekend has passed and still no home. That's ok! I am sure we will find something very soon! I am quite hopeful.
This weekend I found out my husband is going to be an uncle. I guess that means I too will be an aunt. Well, not really sure. The truth is, in my family, I have always considered my aunt/uncle's in law as aunt's and uncles. there really is no difference to me between them and my blood aunt and uncles. It's probably just how I was raised. I don't know if this little one on the way will view me in the same way. I guess it doesn't really matter, but it would be nice! Only time will tell...
The news certainly was a surprise. Truth is I always thought I would be the first one to get pregnant, but in a way its nice because now the pressure is off to provide a grandkid(to my inlaws that is, my own parents, that's a whole other story)! A baby is such a blessing so I am very happy for my brother and sister in law and wish them lots of luck on this journey of parenthood that they will now embark upon.
In other news, my parents get here next week and I am very happy about that. I can't wait to hang out with them and show them where I live, work, etc...I am very close to my family and being apart is not the easiest thing in the world. I would give anything to live closer to them and to my sister. Most people don't realize how lucky they are when they get to live near family. And quite frankly, sometimes if you can't appreciate what you have, you almost don't deserve to have it...But that's not my place to say. All I know is, I value family above anything else in this life and it incredibly STINKS that I don't get to be physically close to them!!! Oh well, you learn to live with certain disappointments in life, and this is most certainly the biggest one for me!!! Thank goodness for skype!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey Z jon Linda here your old buddy from college, hows life these days for you? I myself just got a job with Proctologist and Gambling problem and im LOVING it, its awesome!! aight take care
regards
Linda
Post a Comment