Monday, May 19, 2008

Joy

My little sister is coming to visit me in less than 2 months. This was a last minute trip(sort of)that we talked about and quite fortunately were able to pull off. She has never been here in the summer time, and last time she was here I was working most of the time. This time we will have loads of time together. She also gets to attend the Bahá'í summer school which is likely going to be really great!!!

I have been pretty excited all day since we booked her flight! I just realize (not that i wasn't aware of it before, but it manifests itself so clearly to me) how much joy and happiness I derive from being with my family. Parents to cousins, doesn't matter, I love them all! I mean I am my happiest when I am with my family. My sister and I have grown much closer this past year and its something that means a lot to me. So I can't wait for her visit because I know it will be great! I think both of us need it.

It's also cool because we will be moving into our newly purchased apartment only a few days before her arrival. There are a lot of fun things happening around the same time and much to look forward to. It puts a smile on my face!!! I just felt like sharing the joy!!! :o)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUR joy!!

I am so happy too! I really definitely really definitely (did i say that already?) need it. Because I always need my sister:)

Love you xx.