Lately, there has been a bit of a debate about whether one should confess their feelings for another person or not. Particularly, should a woman tell a guy how she feels? There are many different views and opinions, and personally, I think it totally depends on your individual situation. But in general, I wonder, from a male's perspective, does that sort of thing freak men out? Do they find it too bold? Is it just the thing they need to give them the courage to make a move?
It's so hard to tell how someone will react and if it will be a good or bad thing. But again, it comes down to your situation and also your personality. Some people are just very open and its easy for them to tell people what's on their mind so its not strange when they share their feelings; others are more reserved and it takes a lot more courage to do so. So the question is, should one or shouldn't one? No worries - I have no feelings to confess. Mine is an interesting mix of the two things I just mentioned. I have always been reserved with my feelings and feared someone finding out because I thought it might make our friendship awkward. Long story short - I was always this way until I met my hubby. Somehow, with him, I just had the courage to say what was on mind and let him know how I felt about him and though it wasn't instant he did end up feeling the same way about me pretty quickly after I fessed up. I guess it got him thinking about it... So in my case it worked out well, but I am sure it doesn't work out that way for all, or maybe even most...
If you guys have any thoughts on this, feel free to share, I find it a very interesting part of human relationships -honesty about one's true feelings - how many people are actually 100% honest???? I bet some of us out there thought we were just friends with someone but that person was totally crazy about us and we never even had a clue...Interesting, very interesting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OK I am guy and an AWESOME one at that, let me lay some hard facts on all of yall, ANY BOY MAN or any such person who CANNOT tolerate a WOMAN telling him she likes him is a BIG FAT CHICKEN DOUCHE!!! why?? because:
A) you should be so lucky to have a woman LIKE you much less BE BOLD ENOUGH to tell you so to your FACE since women usually are SUPER CHICKENS in this area, if you dont like her then dude you just say im sorry but i dont feel the same way or you say PARTY ON DUDE LETS GET BUSY but of course in the most spiritual way only
B) LIFE is a series of yes and no and all kinds of crap like that, its not worth going around in circles just wondering and assuming and hoping, get it over with, either tell someone you like them or when someone tells you they like you just be honest!! it really isnt harder than that. from 1993 til now i have had about 5945 girls tell me they love me to high heaven, I shot EACH and every one of them down ALA DUCK HUNT nintendo 8 BIT game, BUT one of them was the good stuff, so dont worry it will all work out as long as we all respect the fact that if you get scared of a woman making the first move or showing some BALLS then you are a BIG FAT DOUCHE!!
I mean after all these years of women not daring to explore their feelings cuz they wait for the guy to make a move and he NEVER DOES!! I mean just imagine ALL those times when GOOD love has been lost JUST cuz communication didnt exist and the guy was to scared thinking "man she would never like a douche like me" and the girl thinking the same thing. so GUYS out there DONT BE DOUCHES!! Be MEN and accept that if women talk to you about their feelings. YOU BETTER LOVE IT!!
haha maybe i should plead the fifth on this one...;)
Post a Comment