Friday, February 8, 2008
major disappointment(see i can spell it grandpa)
Last night I was dealt a major blow in a situation that has been ongoing for a year and a half which was so close to finally being alleviated a bit. I am experiencing a lot of feelings right now, but mostly sheer frustration. I am beyond frustrated actually. I don't know what to do anymore. I really just don't know what to do. I just want to scream and break something right now...seriously, I can't believe my luck! on the other hand, i feel like i have no right to be upset because the thing afflicting is a financial situation, its material related i guess, and i should be happy i am alive and healthy especially with all of the recent stuff happening in the news and people dying in natural disasters, shootouts, etc...i really shouldnt be upset or complaining... I don't know if i am entitled to feel the way I do, nor how to not feel this way, or better yet, HOW TO FREAKING RESOLVE MY SITUATION!!!!!!!!!!!! ok sorry, i just HAD to let it out!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You SHALL overcome!!
let the feelings come. this is your test and you are feeling tested. the questions you are going through are part of your growth. it is all valid. be strong. as you know no test comes that cannot be withstood. have faith. it WILL work out in the end.
Post a Comment