Thursday, February 14, 2008

XOXO

It's that time of year again. It is February 14th, also known as Valentine's Day. I hope everyone reading this gets to spend today with some friends, loved ones, etc.. I will be spending the day with my hubby. Nothing special planned this year, which is ok. We'll probably have dinner at home and just be together. We are going on a trip next week so we can do something special then.

I know that today is actually just a very commercial day that marketing people came up with to have an excuse to force people to go out and spend more money. To be honest, I don't care. I totally buy into it!!! I mean its nice to have these "special" days once in a while. So, marketing invention or not, who cares, its always great to have someone who cares for you let you know, with a card, flowers, chocolate, phone call, whatever... something is always nice...

So this post is to say to all of my friends out there who actually read this once in a while, HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!! I am thinking of you and sending you much love!!! xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree in that its commercial crap and that it should no be celebrated AT ALL and instead all days of the year should be loving days when you think of your loved ones EXTRA much and love them extra much, but thats to much hard work it seems so we put it to one day, so yes valentines day should be abolished and hung in the street, ok take care