It's the start of a brand new week and I must say things are looking up. It is sunny outside and I know that in 48 hours I will be boarding a plane heading home to visit my parents. I really can't wait. It's been 6 months since I have been home(the home I grew up in) and I miss my parents and miss my home a lot. I get this cozy feeling every time I go back and step into the house. It is a great source of comfort for me. So, as you can imagine, it brings me much joy to think about the fact that in only a few days, I will be back, enveloped in the warmth of home and what that represents to me.
The especially nice thing about this visit is that when i leave, I will see my parents a month and a half later. They are coming to visit me, which i am also very much looking forward to. It will be nice to show them where I live now and what my life is like over here.
Several days ago, I blogged about a frustrating situation in my life. It still hasn't been resolved, but it might work out, we'll see. I have sort of resigned myself to just deal with whatever happens. At some point, if things don't work out, the money will just run out, and if that happens, well it would be a real bummer, i won't deny that, but its just money. Easy come, easy go...I won't let myself get too worked up over it since its a part of life. But I am still hoping for a somewhat positive resolution. We'll see...
The only thing I am not looking forward to about my trip is leaving my dog behind. He is my baby! I love him so much and he makes me laugh constantly. So I will miss all of the funny things he does. Last night he burped. It was the funniest thing ever. In all my life, I have NEVER heard a dog burp!!! It was hilarious!!! Anyway, he will be in very good hands, so that is something that brings me comfort at least. We have some friends who take care of him when we travel and they are just fantastic. They treat him so well. It's good to know he is being taken care of with lots of love and patience. I am so grateful to them.
I am really tired right now, didn't get a lot of sleep, so I am struggling to keep my eyes open, but I'll be ok. That's all for now folks, not much else to update you on. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lebron became the NBA ALL STAR GAME MVP for the second time in his career and he is only 23 the first time he got it he was but a mere 21 years old, it was an awesome game and unlike other years there was some actual competitiveness or however you spell that and actually very exciting!!! ROCK IT!!!
Post a Comment